This tool is intended to walk you through all the issues you should consider in view of starting a new business. You may adapt it to reflect your business needs, type of clientele, products and services you offer.
For more resources
- Deciding on a business
- Do you have what it takes? 15 characteristics of successul entrepreneurs
- Common start-up mistakes
- How do I come up with a winning business idea?
- Business plan tips and template
- Sample business plan templates
- Initial cash requirements
- Deciding on the type of organisation you want to establish
- Checklist for opening and marketing your business
- Choose the right location and leasing arrangement
- Buying a business or a franchise
- Business valuations methods
- Franchise agreement checklist
- Business insurance
- How to choose and work with an attorney
- Guarding your intellectual property
|Owner's Checklist for Starting a New Business|
Copyright © 2000 - 2017, International Finance Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
2121 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20433, www.ifc.org
The material in this work is copyrighted. Copying and/or transmitting portions or all of this work without permission may be a violation of applicable law. IFC does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content included in this work, or for the conclusions or judgments described herein, and accepts no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content whatsoever or for reliance thereon.