Fine Women Business Network is a platform that supports people to expand their business through powerful networking and opportunities. It is an initiative designed to give aspiring and existing entrepreneurs the edge by:
- Providing a regular forum to network (Cape Town and JHB) through events, workshops and training. Monthly breakfast meetings and regular training sessions are held;
- Organising stimulating speakers to upskill and provide knowledge and training in the fields relevant to both aspiring and existing small businesses and enterprises; and
- Providing monthly newsletters offering relevant information to aspiring and existing entrepreneurs and to women in business generally.
Fine Women Business Network supports aspiring and existing entrepreneurs. Membership benefits include:
- Discounts to all Fine Women Business Network events.
- Relevant website exposure and marketing through the website which offers the latest internet technology to ensure that member’s products and services are marketed to the widest possible audience.
- Opportunities to expose their services and products on the monthly newsletter under the section: Members Memo Board.
- Additional support through information provided that is relevant and vital to small businesses such as website linkages, on line marketing ideas, expo’s and events in the SME environment.
- Business opportunities and linkages are passed onto relevant members.
- Practical advise and mentorship, linkages and information.
For more information, contact:
Tel: 082 837 1358
Copyright © 2016 Business Partners Ltd. All rights reserved.