enter the 2019 business plan competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs
Do you want to open your own business, but don’t know where to start? Are you struggling to get your business off the ground? Do you need guidance with developing your business plan? If so, the 10th annual Business Partners Limited / SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition is aimed at you! Enter to attend a free workshop in an area near you – all entrants will be invited.
2019 business plan competition – Annexure A rules
So, you've decided to enter the 2019 Business Partners Limited / SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs. Well done on taking another step to realising your entrepreneurial goals! Before you submit your entry form, it is important that you fully understand the rules of the competition as set out here in Annexure A.
Young Entrepreneurs – Do You Have What It Takes?
The fact that the SME sector is a tough industry to break into does not seem to deter the average young entrepreneur. But are big ideas, determination, passion, and the will to succeed enough to be a truly successful entrepreneur or could your age and a lack of higher education be your downfall? Anyone can become an entrepreneur, no matter what their age, background or education level. But what makes a truly successful entrepreneur?
- Creating an effective business plan
- It's Time to Hire Your First Employee
- What to charge for your skills
- 10 Steps to Effective Collections
- 6 Easy ways for business owners to free up time
- Cash flow budget template
- Business valuation methods
- How can a water solution benefit your company?
- Top reasons why a start-up should consider outsourcing
- What are the benefits of outsourcing your call centre?
- How coffee can boost your conference success
- Types of value benefits you can give to your employees
- Benefits of renting a crane for your construction business
- Wake up and smell the coffee: how to start a coffee shop
- Why every business needs insurance
- Steps to follow when buying a company car
- Top trends to watch for office coffee
- What to consider when looking at life insurance for your employees
- How to start a construction company in South Africa