The following downloadable templates and examples have been made available to assist you with various elements of your business plan. Specifically your cover page, executive summary, and table of contents. Use the downloads to discover where and how you can improve.
- Cover page: Use this worksheet to make sure you don't leave anything off your cover page. A PDF version is available, if you prefer.
- Executive summary: Keep track of what information you need to include in your executive summary with this downloadable worksheet. A PDF version is available, if you prefer.
- Executive summary – established business: The Quiet Spot Bed & Breakfast is an established business looking for money to expand to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Executive summary – new business: A small consulting firm makes a pitch for $750,000 in start-up capital.
- Table of contents: See how Clean as a Whistle Cleaning Service put together its table of contents.
*Note on downloading: Worksheets are RTF (Rich Text Format) files which are compatible with most word processing programs. PDF (Portable Document File) versions are also available. PDF documents can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader software, which can be downloaded from the Adobe site.
Copyright © 1995-2016, American Express Company. All Rights Reserved.