Content provided by a guest contributor.
The EBC business model canvas points out 6 components which are crucial for entrepreneurs to focus on; they fit most business types, and serve as guideline of what is vital in running a profitable, sustaining and growing business. The EBC model is not limited to venturing by entrepreneurs; it’s usable by other value providers such as consultants, freelancers, photographers, musicians, designers, engineers and others.
- In one sheet, crucial business essentials are pointed out, to easily remind you
- It helps you to create products of value, purpose and efficiency to users
- Helps you prioritize marketing effort and spent to generate cash flow the quickest
- Helps you diagnose weakness in the venture processes quickly
- Instills a quick progressive decision making mindset (sanity)
- Readies your mind to distribute/deliver products efficiently
Tiisetso Maloma devised EBC business model checklist, authored Forget The business Plan Use This Short Model, and co-authored the Township Biz Fastrack booklet. He consults, speaks and researches on entrepreneurship and development economics.