Content provided by a guest contributor.
175 awesome customer service tips
World Class Customer Service for South Africa is a consolidated resource on 175 high-quality customer service tips written by Basil O’Hagan (with Hagen Engler). The tips contained in this book are the results of O’Hagan’s decades of customer service experience, and through these tips, businesses will be able to build customer loyalty, grow their profits, and deliver sensational service.
The book is straightforward, easy to digest, and the tips themselves are simple, accessible, and actionable. It is an invaluable tool that will help you learn world-class customer service that will improve the relationship you have with your customers, thereby boosting your business’s bottom line. The topics covered in the book are:
- The fundamentals of customer service;
- Planning your customer service approach;
- How to build a winning culture;
- Creating a lasting first impression;
- Dealing with customer service in action;
- Leadership, training, and customer service;
- Feedback, complaints, and recovery;
- The ultimate goal of achieving customer loyalty; and
- Customer service, social media, and technology.
In the foreword to the book, Chris Wheeler, CEO of PostNet SA, states “Here is a book by someone who has built a national and international company on the strength of great customer service. I recommend that you read it, if you are serious about succeeding in building customer loyalty… Read it and you will get a shortcut to the kind of knowledge it takes people an entire career to learn.”
The book is available for purchase from Basil O’Hagan’s website at R250 (excluding shipping fees), and can be delivered directly to your door. If you have any questions about the book or any of Basil’s work, you can contact him on:
Tel: 083 412 4459