Creating an effective business plan
Get guidance to create a great business plan. This online tutorial also includes a business plan template to guide your business through the start-up or growth phase, a search for capital, or any other endeavour your small business undertakes.
The National Budget Speech 2018
On the 21st of February 2018, the Minister of Finance Malusi Gigaba delivered the 2018/2019 national budget speech. The main highlights from the speech are touched on in this article. The article also provides links to entire speech, as well as the Budget 2018 Highlights, Tax Guide, and People's Guide.
It's time to hire your first employee
Being a business owner comes with it's own stress and anxiety. Aside from starting the business, hiring your first employee can contribute greatly to that stress and anxiety, making the process daunting at times. This article therefore outlines the logical series of events that will make the process more manageable.
- What to charge for your skills
- 10 Steps to Effective Collections
- Writing a business plan
- Does your company submit VAT, provisional tax and income tax returns? Stop! You don't have to anymore
- 6 Easy ways for business owners to free up time
- A Short Introduction to B-BBEE Scorecards
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Explained
- Why a Small Business Needs a B-BBEE Certificate
- The Revised B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice
- It's Time to Hire Your First Employee