A Short Introduction to B-BBEE Scorecards
Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment is an integral part of conducting business in South Africa. As such it is important for businesses aiming to be B-BBEE compliant to have a thorough understanding of B-BBEE scorecards and recent updates made to them.
The National Budget Speech 2018
On the 21st of February 2018, the Minister of Finance Malusi Gigaba delivered the 2018/2019 national budget speech. The main highlights from the speech are touched on in this article. The article also provides links to entire speech, as well as the Budget 2018 Highlights, Tax Guide, and People's Guide.
Successfully bringing entry-level staff into an SME
SMEs play a vital role in addressing and reducing the levels of unemployment within South Africa. In particular, SMEs help improve the employment prospects of the countrys youth. It is therefore important for small business owners to comprehend the gravity of their role in the career trajectory of entry-level staff.
- What to charge for your skills
- 10 Steps to Effective Collections
- Writing a business plan
- Does your company submit VAT, provisional tax and income tax returns? Stop! You don't have to anymore
- 6 Easy ways for business owners to free up time
- A Short Introduction to B-BBEE Scorecards
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Explained
- Why a Small Business Needs a B-BBEE Certificate
- The Revised B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice
- It's Time to Hire Your First Employee