Checklist for prospective franchisees before concluding a franchise contract
While many prospective franchisees would rather focus on the financial reward as a new business owner, it is very important to obtain legal advice before concluding a Franchise Contract, to understand its legal implications, ensure that the contract terms are fair, and that it reflects a relationship governed by sound legal and business principles.
practical management tips when dealing with customers
Customer service is one of the most important parts of running a business. In fact, it often acts as a gauge of how well a business is performing, depending on the quality of the customer service provided. Poor or inadequate customer service may not only lead to customer dissatisfaction but also a lack of customer retention. As a manager, it is therefore necessary to ensure your business's customer service is of a high standard.
10 tips for start-ups
Most, if not all, entrepreneurs have heard a variation of the statement "75% of start-ups fail within the first year". While this statement is often altered and taken out of context, the fact is that failure within the first year of business isn very likely for many start-ups. These 10 tips will help you better prepare for and navigate the start-up journey.
- What to charge for your skills
- 10 Steps to Effective Collections
- Writing a business plan
- Does your company submit VAT, provisional tax and income tax returns? Stop! You don't have to anymore
- 6 Easy ways for business owners to free up time
- A Short Introduction to B-BBEE Scorecards
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Explained
- Why a Small Business Needs a B-BBEE Certificate
- The Revised B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice
- It's Time to Hire Your First Employee