2018 Business Partners Limited/SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition winner announced
Khomotso Malakalaka, an innovative, aspiring “techpreneur” from Limpopo has been announced as the winner of the 2018 Business Partners Limited/SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition, at a ceremony held at the Johannesburg Country Club on the morning of Wednesday, November 21st.
The best apps and online tools for your small business
Technology has changed the business landscape and the ways in which customers prefer to access and consume products as well as interact and engage with businesses. In this digital age, embracing great online tools and apps can really transform your small business in many ways. This article lists some of the digital tools you can use to remain competitive.
How to reach your strategic goals
As a manager, entrepreneur, or business owner, you (along with your management team, if you have one) often set strategic goals for your business. While these goals are crucial to your business's success and the vision you have for your business, they are not always achieved successfully if at all. These tips are intended to help you reach those goals more successfully.
- What to charge for your skills
- 10 Steps to Effective Collections
- Writing a business plan
- Does your company submit VAT, provisional tax and income tax returns? Stop! You don't have to anymore
- 6 Easy ways for business owners to free up time
- A Short Introduction to B-BBEE Scorecards
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Explained
- Why a Small Business Needs a B-BBEE Certificate
- The Revised B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice
- It's Time to Hire Your First Employee
- Checklist for prospective franchisees before concluding a franchise contract
- Creating loyal relationships with first-time work-seekers
- The secret all successful SMEs know
- Why skills development courses are worth the trouble