Enter The 2020 SME TOOLKIT BUSINESS/PARTNERS Business Plan Competition For Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
Revised framework as a result of Lockdown Level 1
- Extended time frame.
- All entrants are now being invited to attend workshops, as well as online access to training material.
- Learn to develop a business plan, marketing plan, cash flow forecast and more.
Enter now. You can only win!
Simple steps to creating an SME budget
If you are planning on starting your own business, or if you are an SME business owner who is interested in small business asset funding, you will need to draw up a budget at some point. This budget might be for small business funding to improve your product offerings or even small business finance for finding better premises.
COVID-19 - Disaster Management
On Sunday 15 March 2020, President Cyril Ramaphosa addressed the country amidst rising anxiety about the possible impact of the Corona Virus or COVID-19. According to the official Government Gazette No. 43107 (Vol. 657) Issued on 18 March 2020 - "‘COVID-19’ means the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov) which is an infectious disease caused by a virus, which emerged during 2019 and was declared a global pandemic by the WHO during the year 2020 that has previously not been scientifically identified in humans."
- It's Time to Hire Your First Employee
- 10 Steps to Effective Collections
- 6 Easy ways for business owners to free up time
- Cash flow budget template
- Business valuation methods
- Business Plan Competition 2020
- Your Business and Lockdown
- Calling out to entrepreneurial /enterprise leaders in South Africa who have achieved business continuance through the COVID-19 crisis so far (we realise it's far from over).
- How to refurbish your business
- How to improve your small business
- How SMEs can survive a cash flow crunch
- What do future employees look for in companies?
- How your business can comply with corporate social responsibility
- Tips on reducing industrial waste
- When times are tough, start a side hustle
- Saving tips for small businesses
- Young and retrenched? Here's how to bounce back
- 5 ways to reduce your business’s water footprint