Top tips on how to reduce your business's impact on the environment
Businesses in South Africa and around the world use a large number of resources from the environment. However, often times there are spillovers or pollution from your business which go back into the environment. The first step in making an impactful difference is acknowledging the part your business plays and making a conscious decision to change. Here are effective tips on how to reduce your business's impact on the environment.
Creative ways for businesses to give back
As a business owner, you know that there is an element of social responsibility attached to your position. This means that you should be looking for ways to make charitable donations to those who need it the most. But it can be difficult to be socially responsible, especially if you are a small business or have a tight budget. You can still donate to charity, but you will need a little bit of creativity to do so. Here's how.
How your business can comply with corporate social responsibility
As a business owner, having corporate social responsibility (CSR) is necessary, as it shows that there is more to your business than making a profit. Being actively involved in the community proves that your business is considerate about environmental and social issues. There are many ways in which your company can comply with CSR, here are helpful pointers for your company to implement.
- Creating an effective business plan
- It's Time to Hire Your First Employee
- What to charge for your skills
- 10 Steps to Effective Collections
- 6 Easy ways for business owners to free up time
- Cash flow budget template
- Business valuation methods
- How can a water solution benefit your company?
- Top reasons why a start-up should consider outsourcing
- What are the benefits of outsourcing your call centre?
- How coffee can boost your conference success
- Types of value benefits you can give to your employees
- Benefits of renting a crane for your construction business
- Wake up and smell the coffee: how to start a coffee shop
- Why every business needs insurance
- Steps to follow when buying a company car
- Top trends to watch for office coffee
- What to consider when looking at life insurance for your employees
- How to start a construction company in South Africa