Enter the 2018 business plan competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs
Calling all aspiring, young entrepreneurs! Do you want to open your own business, but don’t know where to start? Are you struggling to get your business off the ground? Do you need guidance with developing your business plan? If you answered yes to these questions, the 2018 Business Partners Limited / SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition is aimed at you. Enter to attend a workshop in an area near you – all entrants will be invited.
2018 business plan competition - Competition Rules (Annexure a)
So, you've decided to enter the 2018 Business Partners Limited / SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs. Well done on taking another step to realising your entrepreneurial goals! Before you submit your entry form, it is important that you fully understand the rules of the competition as set out here in Annexure A.
A Step-by-step guide on how to franchise a business
As an entrepreneur, one of the best ways to rapidly expand your business is through franchising. That said, the franchising process can be extremely complicated and incredibly risky should you not execute it properly. This franchising process can be better understood as consisting of three steps: assessment, replication, and market.
- What to charge for your skills
- 10 Steps to Effective Collections
- Writing a business plan
- Does your company submit VAT, provisional tax and income tax returns? Stop! You don't have to anymore
- 6 Easy ways for business owners to free up time
- A Short Introduction to B-BBEE Scorecards
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Explained
- Why a Small Business Needs a B-BBEE Certificate
- The Revised B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice
- It's Time to Hire Your First Employee